Elder Thornock is Coming Home!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Campout
This past week we had the opportunity to go camping up at the Spruces - close enough that everyone could come and go as necessary but far enough away to spend time together out in the woods! We had a great time. Not much sleep, lots of good food, games, hikes, lots of food, trips to the bathroom, running to save a kid from the fire pit, and did I say lots of good food! We've had lots of good times in our old tent trailer and now we've added another memory to the list. We've got the best kids and grandkids and love spending time with them.

1 comment:

Marie said...

How fun!! I wish I had more siblings or even that my ONE sibling had any kids so that my family could do this kind of fun thing. I think you're going to have to adopt me so that I can come join in your fun!!! :) I've always enjoyed myself so much when we've gotten to visit you - what's another daughter and 3 more grandkids anyway! he he he

PS - I was cracking up at that last picture at the bottom of your blog where Jess is showing his true colors ;)