Elder Thornock is Coming Home!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tag You're It!

I've Been Randomly Tagged
I haven't played tag since I was a kid, but I figure that I'll always be a kid at heart, so here goes...The "Random Thing" Tag Rules...1. You link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post these rules on your blog3. Share six random things about yourself4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs6. Enjoy the results.
Random Thought #1
I don't like dandelions or any other weed messing up our pretty lawn. I've tried spraying to get rid of them but they don't go away instantly, so I've decided that there's nothing like digging out a dandelion! Besides it's a good way to work out your frustrations.
Random Thought #2
I really enjoy planting a garden and then sharing the produce with my friends! Everyone thinks I am so talented but it's really not so hard. You just have to water, keep the weeds out and buy a house where the previous owners worked long and hard to produce good soil!
Random Thought #3
I really like my kids and their spouses! It is so much fun to spend time with them and their children. Our grandchildren are so cute and they along with their parents bring us so much joy!
Random Thought #4
I really like being organized! Sometimes I just need time all by myself so that I can organize my self and my home. I am much happier when I am able to do this because I feel much more in control of my life!
Random Thought #5
I am so glad that we bought a big enough house so that friends and relatives can come to visit! I love it when they come, it's so much fun to renew our friendships!
Random Thought #6
I love creating cards and sending them to people. It is fun to surprise people by remembering special occasions, especially when they least expect it!

Okay now I get to tag 6 people. Jana Quigley, Jeanette, Erin, Laurel, Kristen, Marie, and Janeal you're it!

1 comment:

Erin Stones said...

Thanks for tagging me but I have already done this post, you can check it out if you want. I'll pass on doing it a second time!